Friday, November 13, 2009

I have long hair and it's normally thick, but now it's not?

I cut my cut every 4 to 6 weeks it used to be thick, but my hair is different lengths and it looks thin at the ends. a salon layered my hair and it came out as a complete train wreck. So I have parts of my hair that's shoulder length and some that goes to my chest. how do I make my hair thicker looking? I also colour treat it



I have long hair and it's normally thick, but now it's not?

Try not to color it so much, it kills your hair! Stay away from brushing to much or any hot iron things. (curling irons, flat irons, blow driers.) So try to let your hair airdry. That is the nember one readon that kills hair! So try taking a shower in advance about an hour depending how long your hair is and let it air dry



hope this helps



I have long hair and it's normally thick, but now it's not?

You must feel gutted your beautiful hair,well there is only one way,take a deep breath have it cut to one length,of course colouring will slowly thin out your hair and also age.Get a good shampoo and a deep conditioner,ask at a hairdresser,maybe not where you had it cut.lol all the best.



I have long hair and it's normally thick, but now it's not?

I had the best hairsylist, then she got sick and quit working. I went to this other girl and she RUINED my hair, pretty much the same thing as you're describing. I've just been letting it grow back out and then I am going to have to find someone new. I am praying to god my original girl gets better and comes back though.

No comments:

Post a Comment