Friday, November 13, 2009

I have long hair and it falls a lot and easily could this be a result of my hair tangling a lot?

Also..



What can I do to make my hair stop falling so much?



And just curious how many hairs on average is supposed to fall daily?



I have long hair and it falls a lot and easily could this be a result of my hair tangling a lot?

I think that 50 hairs a day is an average number to lose. Tangles don't have much to do with it unless you're yanking your hair out when you detangle it. Hair has a lifespan. When that lifespan is up, a new hair pushes out the old one. Frequent use of chemicals (straighteners, hair color, etc.) shorten the lifespan and cause excessive hair loss and thinning over time. You might want to consult a Dermatologist. This may be a reversible condition that you have.



I have long hair and it falls a lot and easily could this be a result of my hair tangling a lot?

i have exactly ythe same problem.... head and shoulders worked gr8.. it made my hair stronger and it never fell out like b4.. give it a try i hope it helps.



and and for the tangling.. get a pure conditioner . not the ones mixed with shampoo.. get the 100% conditioner.. trust me it will make u hair as smooth as ever



I have long hair and it falls a lot and easily could this be a result of my hair tangling a lot?

Probably not. It is normal to lose up to 100 hairs a day. If you feel you are losing more than normal, it could be a hormone problem or a nutritional deficiency. You could check with a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment