Friday, November 13, 2009

How to get really long hair into a bun?

I know I should be able to figure this out, and I've tried many ways, but none of them work.



My hair is down below my waist



Are there any tricks to getting it into a bun? Or any gadgets maybe?



I've tried the little things that look like tiny bowls, with the sticks that go through it. But, I have too much hair to fit into the stupid thing :-\



Don't tell me to cut my hair!



Any suggestions are appreciated :-)



How to get really long hair into a bun?

cut off the end of a sock, and roll it so it looks like a ponytail holder, and use that to put ur hair in a ponytail, and if your hair doesnt stay, use a regular ponytail holder and then put the sock over it.



then cover the sock with ur hair



(think of it like filling up a cup of water and how it over flows and the water comes out from all sides thats how it should look like)



to keep it like that, use another ponytail holder,



and use a bunch of bobby pins so the extra hair will pin arond the bun



dancers do their hair like this to have the perfect bun!



hope it works out for you!



you can use any type of sock, just cut off the tip



and have a lot of bobby pins



How to get really long hair into a bun?

have you tried twisting it really tight? you could do a low bun or a high bun. Put it in a pony tail first then twist the hair tight then wrap it around the pony tail and secure with another scrunchie or bobby pins. At least thats what I've always done.



How to get really long hair into a bun?

well first of all u probly need a haircut u should go 4 acute choppy hair cut that the leanth of ur mid neck in layers is best promise



DONT BE SCARED I KOW ITS TUFF GETTING A HAIRCUT SOMETIMES BUT DONT THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES CHOICESW OF WORDS!!! GOOD LUCKKK



How to get really long hair into a bun?

http://www.ehow.com/how_2000042_put-long...



http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/photos/...



HOPE THIS HELPS



How to get really long hair into a bun?

twist real tight then wrap real good around and around then use to nice size pony tail holders

No comments:

Post a Comment