Sunday, November 15, 2009

I have beautiful, long hair and....?

okay, i used to have a bob cut. the last time i cut my hair was october and the last time i got a trim was february. i don't straighten or curl my hair. i have really nice hair, it's a shiny jet black, and it's a bit sunkissed at the tips. its down to the middle of my chest (right on top of my bubs) and it's thick. i just have so much of it i don't know what to do with it anymore. i'm not gonna cut it or dye it.



I have beautiful, long hair and....?

whats the question dollface?



what should you do with your hair?



I have beautiful, long hair and....?

Your hair isnt long. . .sorry.



I have beautiful, long hair and....?

You have the saem problem I have,



VERY thick, annoying, hair.



Every month or so go into a barber shop and say "Can I get my hair thinned out a smidge?" When you leave, your hair will be more easily managable. :)



I have beautiful, long hair and....?

Put it in twintails? err, pigtails?



Ponytail?



If you don't like the thickness, get it thinned out.



It feels so much nicer, especially if you have really thick hair.



I have beautiful, long hair and....?

so what's your question?



I have beautiful, long hair and....?

well i suggest getting it layered or thinned out.. but if you wont cut or dye it maybe just try putting ur hair in a half pony tail so it wont look so thick? hope i helped! good luck with ur hair!



I have beautiful, long hair and....?

k so if ur not gonna cut it?



then wut are u asking? puti t in a pony tail ?



gel it on top of ur head!?



OR get it cut and layered !



I have beautiful, long hair and....?

I have long thik hair too. Getting it layered can help thin it out. I usually have mine up, because I can't stand it down.



Hope this helps!



I have beautiful, long hair and....?

If your hair hasn't been cut since February you NEED a trim REALLY bad. You should have your hair trimmed every 6 to 8 weeks to maintain good health. If you're trying to get some style you may want to consider getting layers. The layers will add some shape to your hair, they will also give you more style options.



I have beautiful, long hair and....?

layers.. and thinned I would say would be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment