Friday, November 13, 2009

I am a man with long hair- I use shampoo and conditioner, yet my hair is dry and damaged- what can I

To be truthful, I often just use bath soap to wash my hair. I am very clean in terms of my personal hygiene. When I have the money, I buy shampoo to use to wash my hair. I started using Pantene shampoo and conditioner this past weekend. The first couple of times, the results were good. My hair was healthier looking, and a little shinier. But now, even though I used the Pantene shampoo and conditioner last night, my hair is dry and damaged looking yet again.



What sort of products can I use to get my hair looking really healthy and shiny?



Is there an affordable shampoo out there that works very well for people with extremely dry and damaged hair?



I am a man with long hair- I use shampoo and conditioner, yet my hair is dry and damaged- what can I do?

wash your hair no more than once a week



every day rub some oils into your hair i prefer coconut, sage, avocado, soybean,



you can use any two of these it works



if you cant find oils use hair spray



don't think that it is too girly



the reason you have brittle hair is that it need some moisture in it and it needs to be greased so that it can be silky



this way it will be able to withstand the sun alot better



the sun is what causes dryness



then you also need to while washing your hair treat it at least every week for the next month and half



then after the month and half you can treat it every two weeks



remember to grease your hair



you can also continue to use the pantene shampoo and conditioner



i use them and they do wonders for my hair



the main issue is that your hair need to be taken care of abit more



try to lessen down on the platting of you hair to every other week



I'm assuming that you have corn rows



hope that I've helped you



i can give you more advice but i think that this rounds it up



if you still want more information



just click on my avatar and i will reply to whatever more questions you may have



I am a man with long hair- I use shampoo and conditioner, yet my hair is dry and damaged- what can I do?

cut it you assmonkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



I am a man with long hair- I use shampoo and conditioner, yet my hair is dry and damaged- what can I do?

Head %26amp; Shoulders works for me. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and keeps my scalp healthy.



I am a man with long hair- I use shampoo and conditioner, yet my hair is dry and damaged- what can I do?

Get some of that revitalizing shampoo, and you may want to stop using conditioner, since that end up drying your hair sometimes.



I am a man with long hair- I use shampoo and conditioner, yet my hair is dry and damaged- what can I do?

Try to wash your hair no more than once a week with dry hair, and every day rub a single drop of oil into the palms of your hands and work that into the ends of the hair. That will help a huge amount



I am a man with long hair- I use shampoo and conditioner, yet my hair is dry and damaged- what can I do?

don't wash your hair everyday, just wet it and use conditioner. Shampooing can remove all the oils and stuff, so only shampoo every few days, unless your hair gets nasty before then!



I am a man with long hair- I use shampoo and conditioner, yet my hair is dry and damaged- what can I do?

Deep conditioner Silk elements makes a nice ine



I am a man with long hair- I use shampoo and conditioner, yet my hair is dry and damaged- what can I do?

First off..soap for hair...NONO....and Pantene and other store brands do nothing but strip your hair of its natural oils. Biologe is a good one. You can go to any salon and they will reccommend what is best for your hair type. It really does make a difference in the condition of your hair.



I am a man with long hair- I use shampoo and conditioner, yet my hair is dry and damaged- what can I do?

Try Sunsilk or Dove. Those are good brands.



I am a man with long hair- I use shampoo and conditioner, yet my hair is dry and damaged- what can I do?

sorry but that is your problem sticking out like a sore thumb--DON'T USE SOAP ON YOUR HAIR!! EXTREMELY DRYING!! you might want to do a hot oil treatment or a leave in conditioner--especially on the tips of hair--you should also get a good trim as this makes hair grow stronger and healthier.



I am a man with long hair- I use shampoo and conditioner, yet my hair is dry and damaged- what can I do?

there are such things as hot oil treatments (V05); there's also serums that help with dry or frizzy hair; there's also products for length and strength (Garnier Fructis)



or you can just cut it...



hey, why doesn't your avatar look like you? no long hair available for guys???



I am a man with long hair- I use shampoo and conditioner, yet my hair is dry and damaged- what can I do?

I have naturally curly, long, color treated hair and I only shampoo every other day with V05 greentea shampoo and condition every day with the greentea conditioner. When you condition put the conditioner in your hair and wrap a steaming hot towel around your head for 5 minutes as this activates the conditioner acting as a hot oil treatment. They cost 97 cents at wal-mart.



I am a man with long hair- I use shampoo and conditioner, yet my hair is dry and damaged- what can I do?

I find pantene to be an okay product for the price. But it sounds like you may benefit from some Vo5 Hot oil treatments, you can find them amoungest all the hair products at any store. Also try infusion leave in hair conditioning spray and only wash your hair every 2 days or long is you can. Good luck



I am a man with long hair- I use shampoo and conditioner, yet my hair is dry and damaged- what can I do?

okay well, for starters: Never Use Soap to wash your hair. It is probably the primary reason why you hair is SO dry. As far as shampoo goes, stay away from clarifying shampoos because they are good for very oily hair. Also make sure to get shampoo that is specifically used to dry hair( it usually says right on the front on the shampoo bottle). These shampoos will be much more moisturizing than any other shampoo. Look for shampoos that contain natural humectants (magnet like properties to attract moisture), that will work together will your natural oils, to restore your hair閳ユ獨 moisture level to its optimum 8%.As far as conditioner, I highly suggest you should invest in Redken All Soft conditioner. It costs about $12, but it really worth it. It leaves your hair amazingly soft and managable. In the shower, put the conditioner in your hair and work it in, and then just leave it on for a minute or two so the moisture can absorb into your follicle. Then rinse your hair, and towel dry. Another smart investment would be to go to your local salon supply store and get a high-quality leave-in conditioner that you can spray after you have towel dries your hair and it will continue to condition your hair while it dries. That could cost $10-$20. You will really see the difference when you use high-quality products, and remember you don't need to use a lot of these products; usually a little goes a long way.



Before you buy these expensive products, you make want to try home-made hair conditioning treatments such as this avocado deep conditioning treatment:



- Mash one avocado which is recommended for its hydrating benefits and proteins and mix with one-tablespoon lemon juice, one teaspoon of sea salt, and one tablespoon of pure aloe until it becomes a paste.



- Comb through hair with your fingertips.



- Cover hair with a plastic shower cap or bag, and wrap a towel around it to seal in the treatment.



- Leave in for 20-30 minutes and enjoy a great book, CD or even better - just savor the peace and quiet!



- Unwrap you newly conditioned hair. Rinse, shampoo and rinse again for soft, luxurious hair!



Good Luck!



I am a man with long hair- I use shampoo and conditioner, yet my hair is dry and damaged- what can I do?

You should not use body soap for your hair that was your first mistake! Every women has this problem lol your not alone. Hair does better when you switch shampoo and conditioner brands (not sure why but its a fact) after bottles are empty. One that I have tried and liked that keeps working is Herbal Essence, and it smells great! good luck



I am a man with long hair- I use shampoo and conditioner, yet my hair is dry and damaged- what can I do?

Never use soap in your hair!!! IF you cant afford even a 99 cent bottle of suave then you need to get your *** a job!!!!



I use garnier fructis, long and strong... It worked great for awhile but now i think my hair is becoming immune to it... Time to switch brands for a little while.. BUt i recommend garnier, they're really good.. They also have a split end mender almost like a leave in conditioner to use after your shower when your coming your hair... It doesnt actually erase the split ends, there is no cure, but it helps minimize it and less noticeable... So I recommend using that to you can get to a stylist and get a trim to get rid of all the damaged hair...



Once your hair is healthy again, hair will grow back faster and will look much better... This time I hoped you learned your lesson and use shampoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment