Sunday, November 15, 2009

I have long hair.. a little past my shoulders..?

It has long layers and side bangs just barely long enough to tuck behind my ears. Its Very thick and gets really frizzy. Does Any one have any god styling tips??



I have long hair.. a little past my shoulders..?

yes, you can actually thin it out.. Its a very easy process and most professional stylist know how to do it, you just have to ask.



The other thing you can do is just get a simple bobby pin and pin back the bangs.. Jennifer Anniston did it for years and her hair always looked great!



I have long hair.. a little past my shoulders..?

sorry no



I have long hair.. a little past my shoulders..?

Sure, Rapunzel, have it cut a little, put it in a bun and add some sparkle to it.



I have long hair.. a little past my shoulders..?

Flat iron out the frizz and lightly brush in V05 Sheer Hairdressing.



I have long hair.. a little past my shoulders..?

PUT UR HAIR UP AND LEAVE UR BANGS DOWN! AND THIN IT EVERY MONTH OR SO



I have long hair.. a little past my shoulders..?

Try the John Frieda line. Shampoos, conditioner, and a lot of styling products in the Sheer Blonde line, the Brilliant brunette line and the Radiant Red line. And he has his famous Frizz Eaze line too. You could try both, his stuff works great. I think it's exactly what you're looking for.



I have long hair.. a little past my shoulders..?

put it in a pony tail or cut some os it.



I have long hair.. a little past my shoulders..?

you should wash with garniea fruitest frizz control



I have long hair.. a little past my shoulders..?

straighten it and it would look really cute if you tye it in a pony tail then put a clip holding the pony tail up ( i forgot wat its called but i hope you know what i mean) i have the exact same hairstyle as you and i do that and it looks cute



I have long hair.. a little past my shoulders..?

mine is a little shorter than yours... I try to let my dry as much on its own as possible. I have also started using ThermaSilk Straight %26amp; smooth, it s a leave in cream, but it helps with the frizzies... I also straighten it sometimes using that, works wonders... Dont dry your hair upside down.. it will make it "bigger" and fluffier... and after you have added your mouse, gel, and what ever else.. try to keep your hands out of it.. the more you or anyone plays with it.. the frizzier it will get...



I have long hair.. a little past my shoulders..?

straten it.



I have long hair.. a little past my shoulders..?

I have similar hair. You can use an anti-frizz foam/gel and slick hair back (except the bangs) into a french twist in the back for hot days. Secure with a clip or hair sticks. Add a Little curl to the bangs and let them hang loose.



Or after washing hair, add anti-frizz gel and air dry. Use larger sponge rollers to roll hair in sections. While you dress and put on makeup. Approx.20-30 minutes later, unroll hair. Should be full and wavy. Part off center and use a clip on the short side.



Or you can go really curly with smaller rollers or a curling iron.



Practice with different styles till you find a fave. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment