Friday, November 13, 2009

I had a very long hair around 7 yrs ago but now my hair falls n alot n i feel that its getting scant

my scalp becomes oily vey fast n whenever i touch my hair it jus come out its really become very sensitive.I dont have dandruff.I dont feel that my hair is strong.i am looking for a strong hair n scalp please quide me on this.I am really tence about my hair.



I had a very long hair around 7 yrs ago but now my hair falls n alot n i feel that its getting scanty?

This might be something related to a medical condition, but if it isn't, my advice would be to not wash your hair so much. Maybe about once every other few days, that should reduce some of the oil in it. Do you do things to your hair like dyeing it a lot, or using things like curling/straightening irons? Try using something for dry/damaged hair, use a good conditioner.



I had a very long hair around 7 yrs ago but now my hair falls n alot n i feel that its getting scanty?

You should go to a lab %26amp; analyze ur blood.u prbably have Iron deficiency.I had just the same thing,%26amp; i took iron pills(described by a doctor.) %26amp; rubbed my hair with oil(hair oil) %26amp; after sometime my hair was normal again. But u better go 2 the lab %26amp; check.



I had a very long hair around 7 yrs ago but now my hair falls n alot n i feel that its getting scanty?

I understand what you mean. My hair was really long about 4 years ago but I went to a new stylist who used different and new products on my hair...Everytime I would comb it even lightly balls of hair would come out. I could just brush it down with my hand and it would come out...I would try some type of reconstruction shampoo and conditioner. It won't work immediately but after a while it will. I loved my hair and I miss it alot now its about an inch and a half passed my shoulder which is short compared to how long it was. Try finding a new stylist as well and stick to ONE person! Straightening and blow dries are a definite NO NO when your hair is coming out. Try to refrain from heat! Good luck!



I had a very long hair around 7 yrs ago but now my hair falls n alot n i feel that its getting scanty?

Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea. Massage well and shampoo.Rub oil into the scalp. Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Shampoo and dry well. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



I had a very long hair around 7 yrs ago but now my hair falls n alot n i feel that its getting scanty?

Consult a homoeopath. You need constitutional treatment. Mix mahabringaraj and awla oil in equal proportion and apply daily. But you need internal medication. start drinking Indian Mulberry fruit juice daily. Good for hairfall, premature graying and hair growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment