Sunday, November 15, 2009

My hair is falling out. onlie 16. no split ends..healthy long hair.eat vitamins... WHY?!?!?

I always use head and shoulder then i switch hydra TL sunsilk (thirsty splitends) then to the purple sunsilk (shiny hair) everything was fine. then i switch bak to hydra TLC pink one.. after 2 weeks my hair started falling in clups. every single time. even when i brushed or tied my hair. it wasn't liek so much hair just maybe 20-40 strands each time. i tried head and shoulders and it still falls out.. what shud i do.....



My hair is falling out. onlie 16. no split ends..healthy long hair.eat vitamins... WHY?!?!?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



Vitamins for Hair Loss



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/vitam...



My hair is falling out. onlie 16. no split ends..healthy long hair.eat vitamins... WHY?!?!?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Instant Hair Repair for REAL



My hair is falling out. onlie 16. no split ends..healthy long hair.eat vitamins... WHY?!?!?

Hair loss is caused by many reasons such as malnutrition, illness, tension and other health problems.It is normal to shed some hair each day as part of a cycle of growing new hairs and loosing some. Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment