Friday, November 13, 2009

What is a good hair cut for long hair and how do I get my hair to grow tuns before february?

my hair isent thick or thin its in the middle. I want my hair to grow so i can get it cut anyway like emo hair and stuff but im not a emo I just like emo hair. My head shape is oval and umm yea.



What is a good hair cut for long hair and how do I get my hair to grow tuns before february?

Spiral wave would look great on long hair or medium length hair, especially if it's reddish brown such as chestnut, cinnamon, cherry oak, aubern, or cayenne pepper.



Get your the ends of your hair trimmed once in every 5 weeks, use Avalon Organics shampoo and conditioner, there is no parabens, no sulfates, no laurel sulfates, no propylene glycol.



Avalon Organices contain beta gloucan, oat protein, biotin, and naturel ingredients.



If that's a little too pricey for you, you could use Tres Semme Vitamin C %26amp; E, that particular formula contains naturel helahty ingredients such as Evening Primose root extract, citric acid , Nasturtium Offcinale Flower/leaf extract, Medicago Sativa ( alfalfa extract ), Macrocystis Pyrifera extract, ascorbic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, actindi chinensis ( kiwi extract ), prunus amygdalus dulcis ( sweet almond fruit extract ), rubus idaeus ( raspberry fruit extract ), taraxacum officinale ( dandelion rhizome/root extract ),



urtica dioica ( nettle extract ), citrus aurantium dulcis ( orange peel extract,citrus medica limonium ( lemon peel extract ), rosa canina fruit extract, niacinamide, biotin.



Jason's Natural Cosmetics Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner is also great.



After you rinse the conditioner out of your hair, rinse rthe ends of your hair in cold water a few seconds, gently remove excess water from your hair, blot your hair gently with your hair towel, don`t brush your hair when it`s wet because you`ll end up breaking your hair apart.



Also, let your hair air dry naturally, don`t blow dry because will dry out your hair.



What is a good hair cut for long hair and how do I get my hair to grow tuns before february?

You want your hair to grow 'tons', but yet you are going to 'cut' it? Just trim the ends, and keep it moisturized. Limit the amount of times your brush it....hair likes to be left alone as much as possible.



Hair grows *about* 1/2 inch per month, which is *about* 6 inches per year.



What is a good hair cut for long hair and how do I get my hair to grow tuns before february?

Oh, so you want your hair to grow long so you can cut it emo style...I see!



maybe you could work with your hair now...emo's always long fringe with spikes at the end, I think.



Hair gel might help.



What is a good hair cut for long hair and how do I get my hair to grow tuns before february?

I wan't my hair to grow loads too and its annoying that it won't but fringes are back in and layers are great. Maybe find some sites where you can try different hairstyles on your face?X

No comments:

Post a Comment